Dec 26, 2007

Before I came to university, I wish I had known

...That it didn't matter how my first lecture was, I'd still sleep through it.
...That I could change so much and barely realize it.
...That you can love a lot of people in a lot of different ways.
...No matter how 'cool' you were in school, no one here cares.
...That if you wear polyester everyone will ask why you are so dressed up
...That every clock on campus shows a different time.
...That if you got good a-levels, so what? It doesn't matter here.
...That I would go to a party the night before an exam or essay due-date.
...That Chem Labs/Architecture studios take up more time than all my other classes put together.
...That you can know everything and fail a test.
...That you can know nothing and ace a test.
...That I could get used to almost anything found out about my friends.
...That most of my education would be obtained outside of lectures.
...That friendship is more than getting drunk together but that's still funny....
...That Sunday is a figment of the world's imagination.
...That Psychology is really Biology, that Biology is really Chemistry, that Chemistry is really Physics and that Physics is really Maths.
...That my parents would become so much smarter in the last few years.
...That it's possible to be alone even when you are surrounded by friends.

Bookmark

0 comments:

Wibiya